Contact the Listing Owner
To inquire about this listing, complete the form below to send a message to the listing owner.
The Mental Wellness Center ((Formerly Mental Health Association) Recovery Learning Center at the Fellowship Club is Santa Barbara s only rehabilitation and social center for people recovering from mental illness. It is a space where members are welcomed with kindness and understanding.
Located on the first floor of our new facility, the Club provides companionship, education, recreation and many self-help activities. Members are leaders in the club, facilitating and coordinating activities and the direction of the club every day. A few activities include:
- Wellness and Recovery Action Groups and Activities
- Art Classes
- Peer to Peer Mentoring
Club members also operate a popular thrift store called the Care Closet.
Family-to-Family is a free program that moves families from despair and isolation to hope and empowerment, as it offers education and support for family members of close relatives with the following illnesses:
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder (formerly called Manic Depression)
- Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Panic Disorder and Obsessive Cumpulsive Disorder
- Co-Occuring Brain Disorders and Addictive Disorders