A fun place for children and families to explore and learn through hands-on exhibits and programs.
The San Luis Obispo Children’s Museum was created to provide a fun place for children and families to explore, discover and learn through hands-on exhibits and programs. Three floors and an outside playscape are jam packed with exhibits for children ages 1-10. Unique, educational programs and activities are scheduled throughout each week. Imagination welcome!
- There is always something new to discover at the San Luis Obispo Children’s Museum. Our activities, programs and exhibits are ever changing. See what’s happening on our monthly calendar.
- Memberships offer the best value and experience for your visits – for an entire year! Many different membership options are available to suit your family.
- You can purchase a membership online, over the phone by calling (805) 545 5874 or by downloading our membership form and bringing it in person to the Children’s Museum’s front desk.
- FREE for Children 2 and under
- $8 for adults and children
- $5 for Seniors 60+
- $7 for military family members
- 10 Play Pass – 10 individual visits for only $70, a $10 savings
- Gift certificates available
- Group Discounts are available for groups with 10 children or more with an advance reservation.
- Field trips are scheduled to start at 10:00 am and 12:00pm Tuesday through Friday and are expected to last 2 hours.
- Group admission for children is $5 per child. The group leader and chaperones are admitted free.
- To qualify for discounted admission, your group must consist of 10 or more children.
BIRTHDAYS AT THE MUSEUM
- The Children’s Museum is a great place to host your child’s special day. We offer hours of fun with two great packages. Planning your child’s birthday with us is a piece of cake!
- Purchase a birthday party by calling (805) 545-5874, by downloading our birthday reservation form and bringing it in person to the Children’s Museum’s front desk or by using the online form, below.