The Page Youth Center is a cornerstone of active recreation and fitness for kids from 6-18. The Center, whose mission is “building character through youth sports” takes pride in its excellent positive and compassionate approach to coaching and developing its kids.
At the Page Youth Center, we develop, promote, and support sports, fitness, wellness and recreational programs for all residents of Southern Santa Barbara County, regardless of age or physical abilities.
The Center offers a year round assortment of sports leagues and camps. And whether your child is a novice or very experienced the Page Youth Center is here with open arms! Check our website for up to date information on our programs.
- After School Boys Basketball Clinic 2nd thru 8th grade.
- After School Girls Basketball Clinic 2nd thru 8th grade.
- After School Volleyball Clinic Boys/Girls 2nd thru 8th grade.
- After School Special Needs Basketball Clinic Boys/Girls 1st thru HS.
- Girls Basketball Clinic Grades 2nd-8th
- Boys Basketball Clinic. Grades 2nd-8th
- COED Volleyball Clinic Grades 2nd-8th
- High School Girls’ Basketball League Girls High School
- Summer Basketball Camp Boys/Girls 1st thru 4th grade
- Summer Basketball Camp 5th-8th grade July 8th-July 12th
- Summer Volleyball Camp Boys/Girls 1st thru 8th grade
- Adult Basketball League Men/Women Over 18
- Special Needs Sports Variety Camp Boys/Girls
- Soccer Camp Boys/Girls 1st thru 8th grade
- Volleyball Camp grades 1st-8th Boys/Girls