Our affordable recreational Day Camps and Classes offer children an ALL-SPORT program designed for children to “S.E.E.” Specialize in Experiencing Everything. Club FitKidz, Where FUN meets Health and Fitness, programs are designed to educate, motivate, and inspire children to develop a love for sports, physical fitness, and health.
At club FitKidz we provide developmentally appropriate activities for children that are fun and easy to learn. Along with our sports instruction, we incorporate nutrition and health concepts so our children “SEE” the big picture. We reach each child’s individual needs while providing a fun, creative, enthusiastic learning environment for them to enjoy.
- This program is for Kindergarten through 6th grade and is offered once a week at area elementary schools. The activities in these 60-minute classes are presented in a fun and engaging way to make sports fun for kids. Classes are held on campus right after school for easy scheduling and pick up.
- The programs are for 2-year old to pre-kindergarten classes and are offered one or two times per week at area preschools. The activities in these 30-minute classes are presented in a fun and engaging way to make fitness fun for kids. Classes are held during the school day on preschool campuses throughout Santa Barbara and Goleta.
Our All-Sports Day Camps include a variety of sports and kid-friendly activities. Our sports and fitness concepts are taught through play and friendly competition in modified games. Each portion of the camp has an emphasis on all things meant to inspire, educate, and motivate children. Campers will be exposed to a variety of team and individual sports, which will challenge their motor skills and enhance their desire to explore these activities for enjoyment in the future.
- Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, T-ball, Baseball, Lacrosse, Team Handball, Ultimate Frisbee…and more!
- Sports and fitness circuits (Wake-Up Circuit)
- Fun and creative games that incorporate nutrition (Menu Madness)
- Healthy snack and learning time (Kidz Can)
- Fun sports activities (Specialize in Experiencing Everything, S.E.E.)
- Small-sided sport specific games (Team Time)
- Our Mini-Day Camp for ages 3-4 years, has all the benefits of the All-Sports Day Camps, but shortened and modified into a morning full of games, learning, laughter, and fun! Our Mini-Day Camp introduces the youngest campers to the very basics of sports and fitness. Practicing early fundamental movement skills can help prepare children for a healthy lifestyle, and serve as a bridge to developing future motor skillfulness.