Located on a 2 acre historical site, Cathedral Oaks offers a sense of community where children are valued for their ability to do meaningful work, for their wonder and curiosity, for their perspectives, and for their play.
- Ages 2.5-5.5.
- 7:30am-5:30pm M-F
- Full & part-time
- Children need to be potty trained.
- We are a Reggio Emilia inspired program.
- All organic and green school with an organic chef and school gardens.
- Accredited by the NAEYC Academy for Early Childhood Program Accreditation. An informed and highly educated staff.
- Developmentally appropriate teaching with a focus on early literacy and the project approach.
- A quality connection between each child, their teacher and their family.
- A commitment to problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Respect and support for each of the children and families we serve.
- We Outdoor School program
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A TOUR!