The Anti-Defamation League of Santa Barbara/Tri-Counties is creating a forum for teams of students, educators, coworkers, and community members to join “TOGETHER AS ONE,” a luncheon and education summit presenting best practices for responding to hate and bias in our community.
ADL A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE® INSTITUTE facilitators will work with our community to:
• EXPLORE the ways personal identity and social influencers shape our worldviews.
• LEARN tips and tricks for responding to identity-based bias that fit your personal style.
• DEVELOP action steps we can take as individuals to ensure we can come together as one community.
WHERE DO I REGISTER?
Register At: http://santabarbara.adl.org/together/
Then, join us on facebook & invite others too! https://www.facebook.com/events/1087418838030852/
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
We welcome all of our community members to this event! In addition to the main event in the ballroom for community members from high school to retirement, we will be creating additional spaces catered to children and their families who fall in the following age ranges:
• Early Childhood (Preschool & Kindergarten)
• Early Elementary (1st to 4th Grades)
• Elementary/Middle School (5th to 8th Grades)
There is an opportunity to indicate the best age group for you and/or your team on the registration page.
WHY WE WANT YOU:
Our community cannot come “Together as One” without you! It is important that community members of all ages, religions, races, sexual orientations, professions, ethnicities/national origins, genders, gender identities/expressions, and abilities come together in one space to dialogue, reflect, and take action together. Coming together requires your commitment and the commitment of everyone in our community. We look forward to seeing you there!