Favorite 4th of July Recipes0
What are some of your favorite Patriotic treats? Lately my family has been loving popsicles, so this 4th we’ll be making these!
Share with us your favorite recipes and perhaps we’ll even make it a competition!?!?!
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1-3/4 cups (14 ounces) vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a blender, combine 1 cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons yogurt; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Chop remaining strawberries; stir into strawberry mixture.
- In same blender, combine 1 cup blueberries and 2 tablespoons yogurt; cover and process until blended. Stir in remaining blueberries.
- Layer 1 tablespoon strawberry mixture, 2 tablespoons yogurt and 1 tablespoon blueberry mixture in each of 12 molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.