Explore Tide Pools in Santa Barbara0
View a list of places to visit tide pools in Santa Barbara.
Tidepooling is a fun activity to do with kids. Click on sb-outdoors.org for low tide conditions. Make sure to educate kids about not removing any of the sea animals, plants, etc.
Carpinteria / Montecito
- Carpinteria State Park – Exit Casitas Pass Rd. & follow signs to Carpinteria State Beach.
- Hammonds Beach – Located off the San Ysidro exit in Montecito near Miramar Beach.
- Arroyo Burro (Hendrys Beach) – Located near intersection of Las Positas & Cliff Drive.
- Shoreline Park – Located on the Mesa above Ledbetter Beach (near La Marina).
- Devereux Point (Coal Oil Reserve Point) & Sands Beach – Located in Isla Vista near Camino Majorca & Del Playa Rd.
- El Capitan State Beach – Located in Goleta off HWY 101 at El Capitan State Beach exit.
- UCSB Lagoon & Goleta Campus Point – Located off 217 – exit Goleta Beach.