5 Must Haves for a Babysitter Bag0
- A Great Attitude! Your Primary job is Safety! Parents are nervous leaving their children with a sitter. Your Fun and Competent attitude will win them over!
- Job Information Sheet contains contact information, address, special needs, allergies, routines and medical emergency authorization.
- Age Appropriate book/toys A new toy or story can make playtime or distraction time go more smoothly.
- An extra shirt. Babysitting isn’t the time to wear your best outfit. Having an extra shirt to change into especially when sitting for infants and toddlers comes in handy especially after a healthy spit up!
- Your Own First Aid Kit Most homes have bandages but having exactly what you need, the right size gloves, bandages, CPR barrier can make your care more effective.
[Our Babysitter Training classes are held in Santa Barbara several times per year. Our class is a comprehensive half day course that includes a CPR/AED Certification for Infant and Children. To contact, email Justin@safekidsinsb.com or Call 805-705-9222 or Visit www.SAFEkidsinsb.com ]